Original Music for Film
MAIA is one of the few studios to offer a space for original score. Under the direction of Christophe Henrotte, composer, the creation of music has a very special place at Studio MAIA.
MAIA has distinguished itself on many occasions by its compositions, including original music by Christophe Henrotte for the film :Penguins and Men directed by Luc Jacquet, for Bonne Pioche, winning the International Festival of Music and Cinema Auxerre.
Some examples of original music composed by Christophe Henrotte:
- Vu sur terre (Seen on Earth), a documentary series produced by Patly Productions, broadcasted by France 5;
- Les nouveaux explorateurs (New Explorers), a documentary series produced by Bonne Pioche, broadcasted by Canal +;
- Les derniers jours d'une icône (The Last Days of an Icon), a documentary series produced by Sunset Presse France, broadcasted by France 5;
- or even Antartica by Jean-Claude Guillosson and Ramon Gutierrez, documentary series produced by Mediterranean Films Productions, broadcasted by France 3.
- Le Passage (The Passage) by Bruno-Victor Pujebet, produced by Paradis Court, broadcasted by Arte .
- The series Toto by Patrick Imbert (2008), 40 episodes, produced by Bayard Jeunesse Animation - broadcast by Canal J.
Movies for Television:
- comme Les oiseaux de passage (Birds of Passage) by Neil Hollander, produced by Triangle Films and Adventure Films Production, broadcast on France 2;
- or Longue Peine by Christian Bonnet, produced by Cinémagbodard, broadcasted by France 2.
Theme Songs for Television:
- comme La marche du siècle (1997-1999) - broadcast on France 3;
- or Le Temps d'un tournage for Sacha Production TF1.
- Méchant changement - broadcasted by Gulli.
- Romy Schneider Collection for Éditions Cobra;
- Code la route - for a TF1 broadcast;
- Philips Campaign for Epithet / Euro RSCG, France 2.
Original scores dedicated to image is another great specialty of Studio MAIA. Dedicated to all styles and genres regardless of format: feature film, short film, TV movie, animation, documentary, comercials, theme songs.